Daily Surf Report

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fear Factor

One thing I never could tolerate was all the reality show crap out there. I watched about half an episode of the first survivor, and was forced to gouge my brain out.

Now Fear Factor is something I can get into though. I often thought about becoming a contestant. I think they end up picking people who admit to some sort of phobia though. If fear of falling is your big problem, why do you go on a show that you know will put you in that situation? I don't get it.

Anyway, I always thought I might be a decent candidate. I've voluntarily in the past eaten some of the things they've challened contenstants to eat. I can probably handle that. Don't know about the live spiders, or that part, but I could maybe manage. As for dealing with heights, or being trapped underwater, I don't have any fear of that.

I've always been curious. I don't suppose I will ever try to get on the show, so I may not find out. Something to think about though. At least it is better than watching 16 idiots on an island bickering about who is going to vote against who.

2 Comments:

  • You should apply!
    http://fearfactorcouple.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Jim & Tanya Ryno, at 1:17 AM  

  • Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
    relating to factoring
    However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

    By Anonymous accounts receivable, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home